Thursday, March 14, 2013

LOST. to the tech world

LOST in the tech world
dear reader,


I write to you today a changed man. one that has been in the wilderness for weeks now and was forced to draw upon the higher versions of survival. I'm talking true survival. not this bear grills stuff that isn't even real. this was so real that it could not even be documented by the human camera. too bad. this is what happened: I ventured into the woods right after posting that last tidbit of info and I have been stumbling through the wilderness finding magnificent things as I went. I have seen this creature, well Ill tell you about him later. I have found caves and waterfalls and enough wildlife to support my family for years to come. I have found an unexplored region of our property, a safe haven for those animals to take shelter from the humans destroying their sacred lands and eating them. and they told me all this because they talked, yes talked not in the way you think, but they talked. I could tell by their fearlessness that they had not been disturbed in this place before. and much more that I could tell you, but not without sounding crazy so i leave you now in order to go back to those animals and listen to what else they will say, because i'm sure they have some good stories. 


-Robbie Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment